LP - Limited Edition 180g Yellow & Black Marbled Vinyl. Only 1500 individually numbered copies pressed in this edition.
Taj Mahal's second studio album The Natch'l Blues, originally released in 1968, showcased a band featuring Al Kooper on piano, Jesse Ed Davis on guitar, and Earl Palmer on drums amongst others. The 9-track set features deep blues classics like “Corinna”, “She Caught The Katy” And Left Me A Mule To Ride”, “Done Changed My Way Of Living”, and “Cuckoo”.
The Natch'l Blues is available as a limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on yellow & black marbled vinyl.
1. Good Morning Miss Brown
3. I Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Steal My Jellyroll
4. Going Up To The Country, Paint My Mailbox Blue
5. Done Changed My Way Of Living
1. She Caught The Katy And Left Me A Mule To Ride
2. The Cuckoo
3. You Don’t Miss Your Water (‘Til Your Well Runs Dry)
4. A Lot Of Love