LP + 7'' - Black Vinyl. Deluxe reissue of Static Dress' debut album Rouge Carpet Disaster. Includes Bonus 7'' with four extra 'Redux' tracks.
Rouge Carpet Disaster (Redux) sees Static Dress expanding on their celebrated debut album with new artwork and four new Redux versions of singles including: “Courtney, just relax” [ft. World Of Pleasure], “Attempt 8” [ft. Sophie Meiers], “Di-sinTer (Glitter Redux),” and “such.a.shame” (Smoking lounge Redux). Rouge Carpet Disaster (Redux) is available in multiple vinyl variants, with each LP accompanied by an additional 7” vinyl featuring the four Redux tracks.
Originally released independently, Rouge Carpet Disaster proved to be a watershed moment for Static Dress. Produced by Erik Bickerstaffe of Loathe and written by Static Dress, the album spotlights an imagination capturing sound that transcends emo, screamo, metal, pop, electronic and so much more; making for one of the most ambitious statements made from within the rock format in decades.
* Vinyl image shown is for mock-up purposes only. Actual LP colour/shade may vary on finished product *
3. Push rope
4. Attempt 8
5. Courtney, just relax
6. Di-sinTer (ft. King Yosef)
9. Lye solution
10. Unexplainabletitlesleavingyouwonderingwhy (Welcome In)
12. cubicle dialogue
13. Courtney, just relax [ft. World Of Pleasure] *
14. Attempt 8 [ft. Sophie Meiers] *
15. Di-sinTer (Glitter Redux) *
16. such.a.shame (Smoking lounge Redux) *
* = Bonus Tracks