LP - Limited Edition Purple Marble Vinyl.
Recently reformed Swedish death metal pioneers DISMEMBER are proud to announce that they have once again joined the ranks of NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS, where they released their demo, Reborn In Blasphemy (1990), their 1991 debut album, Like An Everflowing Stream, as well as the four records that would follow. Between 1988 and 2011 DISMEMBER earned a notorious reputation as the “Motörhead (version) of death metal”, through eight classic albums and furious live shows around the globe.
Released in 1997, the fourth studio album by Sweden's DISMEMBER totally lives up to its title, and provides a harsher, more aggressive sound than its predecessor. Including a barrage of great tracks like 'Misanthropic', 'Of Fire', 'Silent Are The Watchers', it also marked the debut of drummer Fred Estby as producer. This remaster by Patrick W. Engel adds an impressive additional punch resulting in the ultimate version of this classic.
1. Of Fire (Remaster 2023)
2. Trendkiller (Remaster 2023)
3. Misanthropic (Remaster 2023)
4. Let The Napalm Rain (Remaster 2023)
5. Live For The Fear (Of Pain) (Remaster 2023)
6. Stillborn Ways (Remaster 2023)
1. Killing Compassion (Remaster 2023)
2.Bred For War (Remaster 2023)
3. When Hatred Killed The Light (Remaster 2023)
4. Ceremonial Comedy (Remaster 2023)
5. Silent Are The Watchers (Remaster 2023)
6. Mistweaver (Remaster 2023)