2LP - Limited Edition Yellow Vinyl (Unmixed - 12 Tracks). Includes download card for full continuous mix.
Old-skool rave-inspired design printed on ultra glossy board. Twelve tracks from TSHA's fabric mix pressed to bright yellow vinyl, that contrast with with matt black inner sleeves. Download card inside gives access to WAV files and a copy of 'fabric presents TSHA' continuous mix. The bundle includes TSHA's exclusive 'BOYZ' that showcases elements of bass, house and techno, and is awash with her trademark organic grooves. Four other exclusive tracks heard here for the first time are Ryan Clover's acid-house 'Velvet Lace Dream State', the techno of Jeran Portis's 'Unproven' and Nicolson's '1988', and the bassy 'Norf' by Aspect.
BBC Radio 1’s Breakthrough Artist Of The Year for 2021, Tsha’s DJ sets bring a bright future-faced energy, while also respecting vintage dancefloor sounds and a classic raver spirit. It’s a feeling she’s transported into creating her ‘fabric presents’ work that spans rave, ‘90s dance, house, techno, UKG, soul, grime, disco and bass music and includes her own exclusive ‘BOYZ’.
It was the idea of acid house (see smiley artwork) and the idea of old skool rave culture plus the ethos around peace and love that inspired Tsha. Just as Bonobo gave her track ‘Sacred’ a platform on his fabric compilation so she introduces up-and- coming artists to her mix. They all echo the distinctly British club culture sound she wants to pay tribute to with this work.
1. TSHA - BOYZ [Fabric Records]
2. Granary 12 - Mancmania [Balkan Vinyl]
3. Stefan Seay Ft WILLYOUARENOT - Acid Kiss (MOOD Mix) [Cool Contest]
4. Conny - Song For Eva (Shan 3AM Pump Mix) [Cold Tonic]
5. Jeran Portis - Unproven [Fabric Records]
6. Ryan Clover - Velvet Lace [Fabric Records]
7. UNCLE KNOWS - FLOCK [Wisdom Records]
8. Nicolson - 1988 [Fabric Records]
9. Jacques Greene - (Baby I Don’t Know) What You Want [Night Slugs]
10. Gallegos - Sycophantic Manic [Curving Track]
11. Aspect - Norf [Fabric Records]
12. Mafro - Miss Me [Mafro]