LP - Black Vinyl
One of the most influential bands to emerge from the UKs festival scene, the Ozrics layer ambient and ethereal landscapes with freeform dub trips, incredible rave grooves and psychedelic progressive rock. Its an open exploration of music and the soul.
For over 30 years, the Ozrics have experienced the vicissitudes of the rock and roll life. The band has flourished through several line-up changes, spawned several side projects, created their own record label, put out close to 25 albums, scored a hit record and sold over a million albums world-wide. And yet, the basic motivation behind the bands existence has never wavered.
Their signature blend of hippy aesthetics and raver electronics with spiraling guitars, textured waves of keyboard and midi samplers, and supergroovy bass and drum rhythms continues to delight fans across the world to this day.
Strangeitude was released in 1991 and featured the bands first single, Sploosh! which reached number 1 in the UK independent chart.
1. White Rhino Tea (2020 Ed Wynne Remaster) [05:54]
2. Sploosh! (2020 Ed Wynne Remaster) [06:26]
3. Saucers (2020 Ed Wynne Remaster) [07:30]
4. Strangeitude (2020 Ed Wynne Remaster) [07:31]
5. Bizarre Bazaar (2020 Ed Wynne Remaster) [04:06]
6. Space Between Your Ears (2020 Ed Wynne Remaster) [07:45]