LP - Indies Exclusive Limited Edition Pale Blue Vinyl. Housed in a tip-on sleeve.
Floating World Pictures is made up of Chestnutt, a founding member of Snapped Ankles, and Raimund Wong, a sound artist most recognised for his graphic work for International Anthem, TRC and Church of Sound.
The Twenty-three Views was written, mixed and produced by the pair at Total Refreshment Centre; their improvised explorations celebrate and embrace the collaborations of TRC and a wider independent network.
Album features Alabaster DePlume, Charles Prest and Kamal Rasool (Flamingods), Clémentine March and Danalogue (The Comet is Coming). Album artwork by Raimund Wong, presented in a Tip-On sleeve.
1. The Village Headman Pleading With The Old Ferryman
2. Salt-Wind Rises At The Waterfront Promenade
3. Til Dusk, At Devran
4. From 23 Views Of Sai Kung Hoi (Day One)
5. Fairbairn’s Floating World
6. Bura Boro
7. Overmorrow, Monchan
8. Gokarna To Hampi, After Dark