LABEL: Music On Vinyl
CAT NO: MOVLP593
1. Mother Machine
3. We Are The Others
4. Milk And Honey
5. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
6. I Want You
1. Where Is The Blood (Feat. Burton C. Bell)
2. Generation Me
4. Are You Done With Me
5. Get The Devil Out Of Me
6. Not Enough
DELAIN – We Are The Others
LP – Limited Edition 180g Crystal Clear Vinyl
Dutch symphonic metal band Delain released their third studio album We Are The Others in 2012 to positive reviews from music critics. The album title was inspired by the murder of 20-year-old Sophie Lancaster, whose murder was likely a hate crime due to her being part of the goth subculture. The album spawned two single releases: “Get The Devil Out of Me” and the title track, for which the band shot a music video that included many well-known people from the metal scene, including George Oosthoek, Sharon den Adel, Robert Westerholt and Rob van der Loo. The album features guest contributions by the likes of Burton C. Bell (Fear Factory) and Marko Hietala (Nightwish) and was produced by Jacob Hellner (aka Tripod), who is best known for producing most of Rammstein’s albums.
This LP is housed in a deluxe heavyweight cardboard sleeve with soft touch laminate. It contains an insert and is limited to only 666 individually numbered copies on crystal clear vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Deluxe heavyweight cardboard sleeve with soft touch laminate
- Includes insert
- Featuring “We Are The Others” & “Get The Devil Out Of Me”
- Guest vocals by Burton C. Bell on “Where Is the Blood”
- Produced by Tripod (Jacob Hellner), best known for producing nearly every Rammstein album from Herzeleid to Rammstein: Paris
- Limited edition of 666 individually numbered copies on crystal clear vinyl.
See below for tracklisting…