2LP - Grey Vinyl. Mixed and mastered from the original tapes by Brad Fiedel himself in his studio. LITA Exclusive Colour Variant.
Directed by James Cameron and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger in the role of a cyborg assassin sent back in time from the year 2029 to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, The Terminator has become one of the most acclaimed science fiction film in cinema history. The music is an essential part of this production. Everyone remembers the thrill of hearing the main title theme composed by Brad Fiedel for the first time.
The cult and timeless score to James Cameron’s The Terminator is finally available again. Milan Records has partnered with composer Brad Fiedel to bring back this amazing soundtrack the way Brad Fiedel always wanted the music to be presented to the public. This release of The Terminator has been mixed and mastered from the original tapes by Brad Fiedel himself in his studio.
*image shown is for mock-up purposes only and actual vinyl colour/shade may differ in appearance.
1. Main Title
2. Terminator Arrival / Reese Chased / Sarah On Motorbike
3. Terminator Gets Guns / Search For Sarah
4. Reese Dreams Of Future War
5. Sarah Watches News / Tech Noir
6. Matt & Ginger Killed / Sarah Calls Detectives
7. Reese & Sarah In Garage
8. Arm & Eye Surgery
9. "I'll Be Back" / Police Station & Escape
10. Future Flashback
11. "Fuck You Asshole"
12. Love Scene
13. Tunnel Chase
14. Death By Fire / Terminator Gets Up
15. Factory Chase
16. End Credits: Final Suite
17. The Terminator Theme (Extended Version)